Picture



Information

Hi, this is Poi's blog.
I'm rather interesting, really.
I heart psychology.
I believe in parallel universes.

Links

Glassman


Friends

Yuki's Blog
Paras's Blog
Pox's Blog
Daniel L's Blog
Daniel R's Blog
Pang's Blog
Pun's Blog
Veronica's Blog
Maytee's Blog
Penpisha's Blog
Mint's Blog


Thursday, August 17, 2006
According to my survey results, i scored high on irrationality (9/25), change (5/25) and average on nurture (11/25). This implies that i believe in irrationality over rationality, that all humans are not rational in their thinking and decision making. I also believe in change over stability, i think people have the tendency to change as they undergo different experiences in life. A shy,quiet person might become loud and outgoing in the future. Children who may appear unintellectual might become intelligent. The future is unpredictable, it all depends on what life throws at us. As for nature and nurture, my score was in between the two extremes. This is because i believe it is both your environment, past experiences, as well as your genetic make up that plays a role in who you are today. A child who is fat may have inherited the genes that make her obese; and she could be shy and unsociable for this reason. I think that i am irrational and i believe in change because i believe in the psychondymaic aspect of psychology.


poi [ 12:09 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home